skip to main content

Union Center Registration Information

Click the Registration Packet Link to print and fill out forms prior to

registering to save time!


Frequently Asked Questions…

Q: What do I need to bring in to register my child(ren)?

A:   1.      2 proofs of residency, documentation that shows you live in Union Township

             (driver’s license, utility bill, mortgage papers, lease agreement) 

     2.   Original birth certificate (we will make a copy)

     3.   Immunization records 


Q: I don’t have a utility bill in my name because I am living in a

    household that I do not own.

A: You will need to fill out a Residency Affidavit Form at our Central Office.

    You will need to go to Central Office with one of the homeowners and provide the following:

              Homeowner will need to provide 2 proofs of residency and you will need to

              bring in your driver’s  license. Any questions, or to set up a time, you can call our

              Central Office at 219-759-2531.


Q: Do I need to bring the student records from previous school?

A: No. We will send a fax requesting your child’s records. You just

    need to provide us with the name of previous school.


Q: I am new to UCE, can I visit the school and meet my child's teacher?

A: If you call ahead, we welcome new families and are happy to show

   off our school. A guided tour will be provided by someone in our office.

    A teacher may be introduced if classes are finalized and the student's

    teacher is assigned.


Q: What would the textbook rental fees be for my child(ren)?

A: You can see our most recent textbook fees by grade level by clicking

    the UCE Textbook Link.  (Note: these fees are pro-rated based upon student

    start date.)